13:50– Pickup from Tel Aviv
15:00 – Pickup from Jerusalem, guided tour in the Old City
19:00 – Depart Jerusalem
19:30 – Arrive in Bethlehem and enjoy a festive dinner
21:00 – Free time in Manger Square to enjoy the festivities and view the midnight mass from the maxi-screen
02:00 – Depart Bethlehem
02:30 – Drop off in Jerusalem
03:30 – Drop off in Tel Aviv
All times are approximate
- Control of the celebrations in Bethlehem is decided by the Palestinian Authorities, and tour will comply with all requirements issued by them
- The tour enters Bethlehem and is therefore not suitable for those traveling on Israeli passports
- Pickup service is only available from central points in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, and Herzliya
- Bethlehem departure time is set at 02:00 AM. Please do not be late
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Transportation in our newest models of air-conditioned cars/vans/buses.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Christmas Dinner
- Personal Travel insurance.
- Visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher and the Dolorosa area of Jerusalem's Old City.
- Feel the Christmas spirit when you see the city of Bethlehem, decorated with lights and banners
- Enjoy an excellent holiday meal in Bethlehem.
- Explore Bethlehem on a guided tour.
- Visit Manger Square, watch the Christmas tree and watch Midnight Mass at Manger Square.
- We return Back to Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.
Our unique Christmas Eve in Bethlehem Tour for Midnight Mass also visits Jerusalem on the eve of the day when it all began. Available from Tel Aviv and Jerusalem on December 24, this holiday tour takes you through the Christian religious sites in two notable locations – Jerusalem and Bethlehem, the most important cities that are connected to Jesus Christ’s birth. The tour begins Christmas Eve day in Jerusalem, entering the Old City, where you will go the narrow streets to arrive at Via Dolorosa and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. After visiting these important sites, you will exit the Old City and begin your drive through the new city of Jerusalem, passing the old Bethlehem Road en route.
Entering Bethlehem, you will begin to feel the Christmas spirit come to life as the city is decorated with lights and banners, and festive vibes fill the air. We will take you to enjoy a holiday dinner followed by free time in Manger Square to enjoy the festivities and view the Midnight Mass. Following Mass, you will be transported back to Tel Aviv and Jerusalem after a special Christmas Eve in Bethlehem and Jerusalem, with unforgettable memories and a Christmas experience unlike anything else.
This is a unique and memorable tour, available only once a year with guaranteed departures. The tour price includes all transportation, guiding and a Holiday dinner. Unforgettable memories are guaranteed on this once in a lifetime tour experience.
Spaces are limited so book early to be sure you won’t miss out!